Thursday, August 23, 2007
Saturday, August 18, 2007
1. Never tell a person who is experiencing deep sorrow "I know how you feel" because you don't.
2. Never risk what you can't afford to lose.
3. Once a year, go somewhere you've never been before.
4. Remember that the formula for great love is communicarion + respect.
5. Whwn declaring your rights, don't forget your responsibilities.
6. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of goodluck.
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Here's one heck of a movie I've been waiting for: The Bourne Ultimatum. Eversince the first Bourne series came out I was hooked. I love the story. I was able to read only the first novel, The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum. Well, it's expected that the film adaptation didn't exactly portrayed the novel word for word but as a whole, I like the way they fit the story to achieve the best action for the movie. They say that this third installment is the best so I really am very excited about it. Plus, it's a great news to hear that it is doing very well at the box-office. Yup, Jason Bourne is the new James Bond!