Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Everyday notes to enjoy life (9)

Laughter is the best medicine so they say.

I envy the kids. They live in a world of games, and plays and laughter. A world virtually free of problems and stress. A world of fun and a world of dreams. How I miss my childhood days.

The world is full of irony. When we were young we want to grow fast and pretend to be adults. And now that we are all grown-ups, we want to go back being children. I never grew tired watching cartoons or playing games. It's fun being a kid at heart. Now that I have a child, I can play every kid's game that I want. And it's so much fun, fooling around specially with your own kid. True, stress and work have eaten up our adult life but never be ashamed to admit that we want to be children again. So be a kid again and be unmindful of the things around you, play around and laugh out loud.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails