Sunday, June 15, 2008

Everyday Notes to Enjoy Life (12)

It's been awhile since my last post on this series. And now it's back after a deep slumber.



I am a conservative, old-fashioned, extremely plain guy when it comes to choosing clothes. My taste for fashion has not changed for the last decade, same color, same style, same get-up. I am a bit picky when it comes to what I wear. I always pick those that I have been accustomed to use. My wife has been trying to influence my fashion taste. She's been trying to reboot my image. In fact this Father's day, she gave me a really cool T-shirt and I really love the fit. It's a great feeling to reinvent yourself sometimes and I appreciate my wife's effort for helping me out. So be adventurous on what you wear. It creates better confidence and adds self-esteem.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails