Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Michael Jordan Quotes




"You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them."





"I've always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results"


"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. "




"If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."




"To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate."




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails