Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just a thought

I've been contemplating on my blog's title. I've chosen it as a title for I want to touch on the many aspects about life. Now it just occured to me that the statement somehow does not promote positive outlook at all as it limits someone's real perspective of life. "Life's like that! Just get over it. There's nothing you can do about it. It happens." Those sort of things.

For most of us who had been used to life's difficulties, it's not that encouraging. It's like being stuck in a cell wherein you think you can't do anything because well, life's like that! when in fact you can make a change and do something about it.

But then again, it wouldn't be appropriate to go over blogger and re-edit the whole thing right? Simply put, my blog's title isn't my basis for posting, but my thoughts, my ideas and anything that is worth sharing to touch my readers and make them feel more abundant and encouraged and thus keeping them from thinking that life is just like that.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails