Saturday, September 01, 2007

My 50th post and counting...

Yey, it's my 50th post. And why am I so ecstatic about it? It's because my sole motivation for trying out blogging back then was to get additional income. And how am I doing you may want to ask? I haven't even gotten close to earning $10. And yet here I am posting my 50th. Blogging surely is fun and it has inspired me to work out on my creativity in writing. Of course I'm not giving up on my first purpose and hope to earn my first $100 in the future. And while waiting for that, I'll try to be more innovative and resourceful in my posts and hopefully reach another milestone. Thanks for everyone who visited and appreciated my blogs! To cap it off, here's a lovely quote about life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy quotes, especially those that hit the right spot. This was another good one!

rouel said...

Thanks Keli, there will be lot's of this in the near future. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails