Monday, September 17, 2007

Who am I? -Casting Crowns

The following is a very beautifully rendered song from a popular Christian band, Casting Crowns. It's a very moving song, full of humility. I've attached the lyrics at the bottom so you may sing along. Enjoy and be touched.



Who Am I
by Casting Crowns
album: Casting Crowns (2003)
Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wandering heart.

Bridge:
Not because of who I am,
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who you are.

Chorus:
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again.
Who am I?
That the voice that calmed the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Bridge&Chorus 2x

I am yours.

Whom shall I fear?
Whom shall I fear?
'Cause I am yours.
I am yours.

2 comments:

Jay said...

did you hear about the senator that sued God?
lol i found that amusing...

rouel said...

Thanks very much for dropping by jay cam... you're now in my blog lists.

Related Posts with Thumbnails